Get a $10 Bonus in Maiar App & Easiest Way to Buy Elrond (eGLD) in 2021
Maiar wallet is powered by the amazing technology of the Elrond blockchain, and is going to radically change the way we interact with money.
If you’re looking to buy Elrond Gold and are wondering how you can do so in the fastest, easiest, and smartest way possible in 2021, then you’ve come to the right place.
With my method, all you need is a smartphone (iOS/Android), phone number, credit/debit card, the Maiar app, and a few minutes of your time. If you have all of these things, you’re good to go.
Here’s How You Can Buy eGLD in Under 5 Minutes On Your Smartphone:
- Sign up on the Maiar app on your smartphone by tapping on this link. Put in your phone number with the correct country code to sign up. Remember to X off on the “I’m Not A Robot” test. In the case that you are a robot, you can leave it be.
2. Once you have signed up with your phone number, you’ll be directed to a page where you can download the app either through the App Store or the Google Play Store. Download the Maiar app from your respective store.
3. Now that you’ve downloaded the Maiar app, go ahead and launch it. Once launched, tap the “Get started” button.
4. Proceed by tapping “Next” until you reach this stage.
5. You now have two options. You can either import an existing wallet or you can create a new account. In this guide, we’re going to be creating a new account so go ahead and tap the “Create new account” button. Once done, your screen should look like this:
6. Type in your number one more time and then tap the “Continue” button.
Once that is done, the system will text message you with a verification code on the number you’ve put in. Use this number to complete the registration process by typing in the verification code and going next.
7. Congratulations, you now have a Maiar wallet which you can use to easily buy eGLD with (the best crypto wallet in the world) and you’ve completed the registration process. Your screen should now look like this:
Your account may take a few minutes to activate, during that time you should complete the starter steps outlined on the screen and familiarize yourself with the app and its menu.
7. Now that your account is activated, tap the middle icon (right between wallet and contacts options) and tap on “Buy” as I have on the screenshot below.
8. Before you buy the first time, you have to set up a backup for your wallet in case you lose it as a security measure. Tap on “Back up your recovery phase” to complete the process. You only have to do this once.
9. Now choose the way you want to back up your recovery phrase. I recommend backing up to iCloud if you’re using iOS.
10. Once you have backed up your wallet, you can tap on buy again from the main menu, and then you will be taken to the buy menu.
Enter the amount you would like to buy. At the time of writing (February 4th, 2021) you have to buy a minimum of $20 worth of eGLD (0.27 eGLD) to make the transaction. Proceed by tapping on “Continue” as displayed below.
11. Now that you’ve entered the amount you would like to buy, you will be taken to the payment page. At the time of writing, the default payment processor you’re taken to is Moonpay.
If you already have a Moonpay account, you can skip this step and simply login. If you don’t, you have to make one. Don’t worry it takes you a few minutes at most.
12. Fill in your respective email address and tap on “Continue”. You’ll be sent a verification code that you will use on the next screen to verify your email.
Next, you will be met with this screen:
13. Fill in the blanks and there you go. You’ll now be sent to the payment screen which looks like this. Some users will have to verify their identity with photos of their passport, drivers license, etc.
14. Select your payment method and follow the instructions. Tap on the “Buy” button to complete the transaction.
Once you have completed the payment process, your screen should look like this:
As you can see, it may take a few minutes before the order gets processed fully. Never takes more than 10 minutes for me personally.
I’d like to think that if this guide gave you any value, then you should use my link here because we both gain from that — and if not, no hard feelings.
Congratulations on making a great decision, and congratulations on embarking on what will be a fruitful journey :)